Saving enough green onion seeds to share with a lot of you!



YouTube Video Link :
https://youtu.be/4m-tVEp4YiU
Via YouTube Channel : AboutURL Last year when I planted my green onions, it didn't seem like all that many, but after overwintering about half of them, I have lots of seeds to share. I will show you the stages of the flowering and what to look for when the seeds are ready to harvest. I will also show you a few ways to harvest the seeds from the flower heads. Onions are some of the easier seeds to save. I will be sharing many of these in Ray's seed swap in November, but I will also be giving away seeds in a few weeks in my own seed giveaway. Because I want to give away more than just green onion seeds, I will be giving them away to only 25 people that will be selected randomly. However, to make this even more exciting, I will give the first winner several different types of seeds, and the next 4 a few extra types. If you aren't selected, I will be offering seeds at the seed swap as well. You can find Ray here on YouTube at Praxxus55712 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6YgvyGnc7HBvBEVAeDnsiw However, he does his seed swap through his Facebook page. He posts the link in the comments below his videos, which are entertaining and educational in gardening and caring for pets including dogs, goats, chickens and turkeys. You can go there to get the link, or click it below, but I do encourage you to check out his channel. Ray's Facebook link: http://ift.tt/2wlqrsO

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة